Thursday, January 22, 2009

How Can You Resist?


Palmer is known for his big, bright, infectious smiles. Everyone comments on what a happy baby he is. He is such a flirt and flashes his brilliant grin everywhere we go. Tuesday night we went out to dinner as a family at Red Robin (yum!), and Palmer was working his usual charm with the party sitting behind us. Halfway through our dinner, the woman from the neighboring table dropped by and surprised Palmer with a stuffed mouse to play with. In response to Palmer's playful smiles she had decided to try her hand at the claw and hook stuffed animal game, and played until she won a prize for him. I am extremely touched by the kind gesture from this complete stranger. But I have to admit, I understand her impulse. That smile of his is pretty hard to resist!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I agree - just looking at the pictures makes me smile!

Rie Pie said...

Look how cute those teeth are!!!

Missy said...

What a little charmer!

Valerie said...

He is a cutie!! I love his grin.