Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big Slobbery Kisses

Palmer has started giving kisses. He is a bit stingy with them, as in he will only give them to Momma right now (Daddy has been trying hard to get some sugar too, but so far without success). They are intense and absolutely darling! Each time he steadies himself by using both hands to grab and yank onto some aspect of my head, usually one hand squeezes tightly on my ear and the other one is in a death grip in my hair, opens his mouth wide and shoves his face into my cheek. He then proceeds to breath heavily in and out a few times while slobbering all over me. Okay, so as I am describing this I realize it doesn't sound so great, but believe me... it's the best thing in the whole world! I'm still trying to get a picture of it; I'll post it when I do.

6 comments:

Brian_n_Amy said...

I just have to tell you when I saw your post title for an instant I thought you were talking about Greg. Then I actually read the post. It was just something funny that popped into my head.

Rie Pie said...

I hope I get some Palmer sugar in the near future. Right now he just pulls my hair and grabs my face... almost there

Adrienne said...

I know what you mean - even if you have to towel off after, it's the best feeling in the world!!!

Emily said...

Awww! That IS the best! Taylor started giving kisses a while ago and they are wonderful!

Lera said...

BTW Amy, Greg's certainly are big and slobbery as well! I love them too, but in a different way! ;)

Jenn said...

That is so cute! I love it! He really is getting big.