Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Recipe - Easy Tuna Casserole

This meal is a staple in our home. We eat it at least once a month. I made it last night and realized I have never posted it. It is so very easy, and always hits the spot.



Easy Tuna Casserole


3 c. uncooked macaroni
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can tuna
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 c. french fried onions

Cook macaroni. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In 9x13 casserole dish combine macaroni, tuna, and soup. Top with cheese. Bake 25 minutes. Sprinkle with onions and bake 5 minutes more.

3 comments:

Rie Pie said...

I will just state one thing;
Best dinner ever!!!

Thanks for always having me over for dinner! You are such a great cook!

mj said...

Ha! I was just laughing at my dad last night as he was giving me grief for giving away my canned peas to a food drive "sure give the homeless stuff you wont eat". He tells me that I could put peas in tuna casserole. I said "who eats tuna casserole?" Well, apparently you do and it looks good! I am going to try your recipe thanks!

Lera said...

That's funny Maegan. I know tuna casseroles have a bad rap, but I promise this one is good. We always serve peas on the side, but they are frozen. Greg hates peas from a can.