Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Sunday

My mother used to dress us all in matching themed outfits every Christmas Sunday. This went on until we were well into our teenage years. To be honest, I hated it. Now that I am the momma of my family, I think sometime in the future I might have to bring back the torturous occasion... it's tradition.

Unfortunately, this year we were a bit low on funds, so new clothes for everyone wasn't a possibility. My sister, London, kindly bought this darling outfit for Palmer. I am so thankful for her thoughtfulness. He looked absolutely darling, and didn't even mind to hat too much. Thanks to my other sister, Sariah, for watching Palmer while Greg and I sang during sacrament meeting. We are so blessed to have such wonderful aunties!


5 comments:

Missy said...

I love the outfit! What a cute little guy! I hope your family has a very Merry Christmas!

Tiffany said...

I love love LOVE Palmer's sweet smile. It makes me smile just looking at him!! :)

Rie Pie said...

What a beautiful family!!! I love you guys. Ps. I'm thinking that I will have a hard time waking up for work tomorrow. lol

Stoney said...

Darling. My mom did the same with us when we were little, and I did it with the boys this year.

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Love the outfit . Thanks for the baking mitt I was truly in need of one .