Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

Okay, get ready for a completely random post here. I have a few updates that have nothing to do with each other, but I want to document them anyway.

Most exciting news first. Palmer is a sitting boy! Oh yeah, you heard me. My seven month old is finally sitting. The doctor warned us he would be late with this one because his height (he compared Palmer to balancing a tomato on a toothpick), but he's finally met the long awaited milestone. It looks like the crawling might come a bit more quickly. Yikes, I need to baby proof!

Greg is home. Greg has been off of school this week and I am loving having my hubby at home! We had family home evening for the first time in I don't know how long. We did some Christmas shopping. We spent a night working out at the gym (and then cancelled out the hard work with scones from Winder Dairy). He's so fun to hang out with! I just love him! We are thinking he probably will not be returning to school and will just finish his studies at home. We will lose some grant money, but the program is just taking too long, and we miss having our family together. I think it'll be a good move for us.

Guys and Girl Nights. Greg and I each had a nice evening out with our buddies this week. I really enjoyed mine. Thanks to my gal pals out there for the laughs and yummy treats.

Blah. Okay this little blurb really is blah as the post title indicates. I don't know if I got food poisoning from the Golden Corral (not our usual choice of restaurant, it was my sister-in-law's birthday get together) or because I ate something with garlic, (to which I am allergic) but I woke up at 4:00 am this morning absolutely sick. I could barely stand up; it was bad. I am feeling better this afternoon, so I don't think it was the flu, thank goodness. I had the flu for Thanksgiving. I'd be really peeved if I got it for Christmas too.

Extreme blogging. Greg hooked up our computer to our new big screen television, so I am experiencing some extreme blogging right now. Seriously, the picture is so large that it almost gives me a headache. However, it was fun catching up on our missed episodes of The Office with the nice television instead of our small computer monitor.

2 comments:

Linnae said...

Thanks Lera. You do an awesome ski jump and guitar hero. Can't wait to "play" with you again!

Rie Pie said...

sorry you got sick... maybe the trick is to eat so much that it can't really move any where except just slowly become part of your body. lol. I think my dinner slowly became extra butt padding and thigh jello.