Saturday, November 15, 2008

To Every Thing There is a Season

Today we had our last stamp club at my house. I am sad to see it leave. It was great fun having friends over each month and enjoying their company, some fun scrapbooking supplies and techniques, and yummy treats. I guess now I will have to start a new season of regular cropping parties at my house to keep the fun going. Thanks to Sariah for all the work she did as our consultant. We also had our final card swap. I made two versions of my card since I ran out of supplies. I'm still not sure which one I like better. I have had these stamps for years, and this is the first time I have used them. I think they turned out pretty cute; I love pastel colors, and I the scripture printed on the card is one of my favorites.




products used - stamps: Hero Arts, ink: Close to my Heart, ribbon: Ofray, popdots: 3L


products used - stamps: Hero Arts, ink: Close to my Heart, fibers: Making Memories, other: staples

No comments: