Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mormons (and Vampires) Stay Together Forever

So I, along with every other LDS woman, am a fan of the Twilight series. Greg and I saw the a matinee of the movie yesterday. I had been warned by a few people that the movie was low budget and the special effects were a bit cheesy, so I went with low expectations since I really wanted to enjoy it. Even with being prepared, I was a little disappointed. I think the majority of the characters, as well as the actual relationship between Edward and Bella, was not well developed. I did think the actors did a good job with a script that was lacking. Greg also thought it was only okay. I think I just might have to go back and read the first book again to rekindle my love of Edward and the whole clan.

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

you should re read it!! I think I've read #1 about 13ish times now... sigh.