Friday, November 7, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, for the majority of my high school experience.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My mom's Oldsmobile Achieva.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test first try? Yes, although now that I look back on it, I was a pretty scary driver.
4. Where you a party animal? I liked to party, but in a good Mormon girl kind of way.
5. Were you considered a flirt? No, I had a serious boyfriend.
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Choir.
7. Were you a nerd? I don't think so, others might disagree.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Definitely no, I am not coordinated at all.
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No, but I did, on occasion, sluff during my senior year (with my mother's knowledge even... she trusted me not to take advantage.) We were caught several times by my best friend's parents. Every time she told them I had started my period to get out of trouble, thanks fot that Jen!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? No, but I know my junior high song because I later worked there as a teacher, does that count?
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Lofgren, Mrs. Packer, Ms. Heart, all English teachers. 12. Where did you sit for lunch? In the middle of the commons area on the stairs.
13. What is your school's full name? Hunter High School.
14. What is your schools mascot and colors? Wolverine, blue and silver.
15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yeah, with my high school boyfriend Nick.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I liked high school a lot, but I'm really happy with where I am in life right now.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Sneaking into Jenny's grandparent's hot tub in the middle of the night. Later we found out her grandpa almost shot us with his gun because he thought we were burglars.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember. Probably out to breakfast, and maybe shopping?
19. Were you in any clubs? Yes, I lived and slept for Literary Magazine, also Physics Club (no idea why!), Key Club, French Club (once again, not sure why, I took Spanish), and Concert Choir. 20. Have you gained some weight since then? Sadly, yes.
21. Who was your prom date? Once again, my boyfriend at the time.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Maybe.
23. Did you have a job in high school? I worked at Blockbuster and for a very short period of time, Discover Card.

I'm going to tag my fellow alumni bloggers: Jenn, Lyndee, Lissa, Adrienne, Rie, Sarah, Tanya, Kristina, Haley, Nick, Jay, Valerie, Mindy, and Missy... and anyone else who wants to take a walk down memory lane.

No comments: