Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Album for Alyssa

A couple months ago we were blessed with a new niece, Alyssa. When her sister Amaya was born, my sister, London, and I scrapbooked a baby album for her. My sister-in-law loved it and quickly filled it up with pictures and journaling. She asked me if I could also make one for Alyssa. I was honored to do so. London helped me out again and did the sleeping page and the mommy and me page (We always lend a hand in each other's projects). It took me about four months, but I finally finished it this week. Sorry the pictures aren't very good. I need a better camera. If you want to see the pages in more detail, you can click on them and it will bring up an enlarged picture. Since there are so many pages, I won't be documenting all the products I used, but feel free to ask if you would like to know about a particular embellishment.














5 comments:

Lisa said...

Holy Cow!!!
You are amazing. You are quite a catch you know. I admire you girl.

Stoney said...

I love all the projects you do!! I LOVE my wedding album, I still love showing it off to everyone. I continuously get wonderful compliments about it too, thank you.

zanobo said...

Those are the cutest pages. Your creativity is constantly amazing me! I really admire all the cute things you are always coming up with.

Martha Belle Schultz said...

You are so creative ! I love the pages !

The Hancuff's said...

you are so talented! seriously, your work becomes family heirlooms:)