Friday, October 17, 2008

Haunted Village


My sister London and I took the kids to the Haunted Village at This is the Place Heritage Park. It is definitely for older children (although Palmer did crack up at the story telling witch) and it is so not stroller friendly (we both got a killer workout pushing the strollers around on the dirt/stone walk ways), but we had a good time. They had a lot of cute crafts (corn husk dolls, wheat braiding, candle making, etc.) and some fun activities (miniature corn maze, hay ride, haunted forrest, pony ride and a train ride). Palmer was wonderful! He just hung out in his stroller for a couple hours, smiling and sucking his thumb. I was very grateful for his pleasant disposition. Above everything else, I mostly enjoyed spending time with my sister.

No comments: