Monday, October 27, 2008

Guest Bedroom


I took pictures of our guest bedroom for an online contest and thought I'd share them here. This is one of the three rooms I have finished decorating in our home. I already posted Palmer's nursery, and I will post our Mexican themed kitchen sometime. Our guest bedroom is my favorite that we have done. It truly reflects my style: clean and crisp. It also has my favorite color scheme of black, white, and a muted color. I really enjoy decorating. I look forward to the day we can afford to decorate all the rooms in our home. I already have planned the majority of them, just need the funds and the time.

5 comments:

mj said...

I just saw this on QK and I didn't realize that it was you! I love your guestroom. When I have a house will come decorate it for me?

Haley Greer said...

Good grief! If I ever am fortunate to have ownership over my own space I'd also love for you to come and help me at least visualize some ideas. I'd pay you a small amount (or maybe a large amount, because if I own my own place then I'll be much richer than I am now.) :)

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and....Audrey! said...

Love it! Such a cute room!

Emily said...

It is REALLY pretty, I like it a lot!

Stoney said...

You are SOOOO creative, from scrapbooking to decorating. You have got talent. I have an undecorated, uncoordinated house, when can you be here?!?!?!