Monday, October 6, 2008

Beautiful People

Just to be clear, these crushes are absolutely harmless and have nothing to do with any real emotion, so don't judge (you know you look too). However, Greg and I are secure in our marriage and will admit to enjoying a little eye candy once in a while.

My Hollywood Crushes:

Wentworth Miller (he is a more recent find), Ewan McGregor (long time crush) and L.L. Cool J (representing a little color)












Greg's Hollywood Crushes:

Scarlet Johanson (have to admit, she is beautiful), Tea Leoni and Andy McDowell (this last one surprises me a bit)













All of Greg's celebrity crushes seem to be the sweet girl-next-door type, while all of mine seem to be bad boys (which I have never gone for). I wonder what that signifies? Maybe I am a wild she-cougar underneath my conservative exterior, and Greg, well, I suppose he's just the genuine nice guy that he seems to be. Who are your Hollywood crushes?

4 comments:

Stoney said...

You guys are hilarious. I can't help but laugh.

Erin said...

Good choices, Lera, but I have to say I'm bothered that in Greg's wildest celebrity hook-up fantasy, he would pick middle-aged B-list celebs. Well, except for Scarlett - I would totally tap that.

Rie Pie said...

she did say that. lol, Monte digs the Andy too. weird.

Henry Cavill is my hollywood "daddy". It's sounds wrong, but it is oh so right. :)ps. look him up if you don't know who it is. You'll thank me.
second is Ewan, 'nough said.
third is the Depp.

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and....Audrey! said...

That's great never thought of blogging about our Hollywood crushes. Nice! Mine are Josh Lucas and Collin Farrell(but only when he's not talking, I love his accent not his foul language) Chris' crush is Sandra Bullock. Anytime we see one of her movies I always give him a hard time about his "girlfriend". :)