Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Model - Five Month Photo Shoot

I love JC Penney's Photo Studio! They do such a great job! Once again they were super fast, very friendly and very affordable. They even offered this great customer service during what could have been a disastrous photo session. We started with Palmer in his Halloween costume, but he just sat there like a lump because he was too hot. So we changed him into a regular outfit which he immediately covered with spit-up carrots. The photographer asked if I had a back up outfit, to which I replied that was the black up outfit. So, out of default, we decided to do pictures of him in a diaper. They came out so cute! And I know it's not just biased mom judgement that leads me to that conclusion, the studio even asked me to sign a release so they could display them on their wall. They said it would probably be hanging up next time we came in. Yeah, my son is pretty darn cute.


9 comments:

Missy said...

Those are super cute pictures! Your baby is adorable. I love his halloween costume, we have the same one for Taylor! Gotta love old navy!

Haley Greer said...

Your son is adorable. Absolutely adorable.

Adrienne said...

Those are SO cute!

Stoney said...

He could make you millions!! You are so on top of getting his pictures done. I wish I could be like that.

Lera said...

We had to goal of getting his pictures taken every month for the first year. So far, we have been able to do that. I am so glad we have too, because he changes so much each month.

Rie Pie said...

My little Palmer is a heart breaker. (and I dare say, so is his Auntie Rie.)

Lisa said...

He is a doll, You have every right to be that proud momma. You son is a hottie just like his Aunti Rie
love to all
Lisa

Tiffany said...

So cute! You are much better than me getting Palmer's pictures taken every month for the first year! We are getting Lilly's done about every three months.

Derek and Emily said...

Those pictures are really cute, I especially like the monkey one.