Friday, September 19, 2008

Skinny Boy


Palmer's four month check up was today. He is 27 1/2 in. long - 95th percentile and weighs 14 lbs. 6 oz. - only the 17th percentile. He is one long skinny boy! (The doctor said not to worry about the difference in the numbers; it's just his bone structure.) He definitely takes after his daddy who is 6'4". It seems I will always be the short chubby one in the Hess family, which don't get me wrong, I wouldn't wish on any of my children. Greg has told me that he was teased in school because he was so skinny, but I can't help think that I would rather deal with being too skinny than overweight. Just my own little hypothesis there. So here's to skinny gangly boys everywhere! Lookin' good!

1 comment:

Stoney said...

Four months!! Yeah for skinny boys, my little Jackson is the same way.