Monday, September 22, 2008

Scrapbook USA Expo


London and I went to the Scrapbook USA Expo Saturday. It is a tradition for us to go each year; we used to always go with our mom and we have some fun crazy memories from years past. This year it was just London and myself, but we still had a blast. We found a lot of great bargains, awesome crafting inspiration, ate a scrumptious lunch at Mimi's Cafe and in classic Mom-style, spent way too much money and shopped 'til we dropped! What happens at the Expo, stays at the Expo, right sis'?

4 comments:

Martha Belle Schultz said...

I'm jealous . I always want to go to these but every year i miss it .

Jenn said...

That is so funny because we went on Friday! I was tempted to call you but we didn't go for very long. I would've much rather had the whole day like you guys did it! Maybe next expo we can join up! I thought it was awesome too.

Lisa said...

Lera, I am so happy you were able to go to this. You look SO VERY HAPPY. I know this was something you shared with your mom and I am so glad you are keeping up the tradition. Way to go girl.

Stoney said...

Lera you are so stinkin talented!!!! I am so jealous. I can just imagine Palmer's scrapbooks... one for each month, hehe. I was given one for Ethan, but poor Jackson doesn't even have a baby book and he'll be one in a couple of weeks. I feel bad. But I have got no CREATIVITY, you know that.