Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome Baby Alyssa

Greg's sister Andrea had a baby girl last Friday. We had been out of town when she was born, so I was very excited to go visit last night and finally get to see her. We also brought them a meal, pork roast with potatoes and carrots and peach berry dessert (see recipes below). Her name is Alyssa Summer. Her big sister calls her "baby Palmart," which is her name for Palmer. I'm sure she'll realize they are different babies soon enough. Alyssa is so tiny. She weighs less than 7 lbs. When I picked her up, I could barely feel her. She is such a sweetie. They grow up so fast; you truly forget how little they start out. Congratulations to the Strickland family! We love you guys and your new little one.

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

WOW. That women can bake some pretty girls. I need a niece Lera...