Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Recipe - Pork Stew

We brought this to Greg's sister's family since they just had a baby. After having Palmer, I have realized just what a help it is when others bring you dinner. I didn't have to cook for about two weeks because of all of my great friends and some frozen meals I had prepared before I had the baby. This recipe is also great as a pot roast if you half the amount of soup, which is how we made it last night. But I do really like the soup in it, so I would suggest to make it as a stew the first time you try it.

Pork Stew

1 3-4 lb. pork roast
4-6 potatoes
1 sm. bag baby carrots
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cans cream of celery soup
2 cans French onion soup
salt and pepper to taste

Place roast into slow cooker. Chop the potatoes and add them and carrots to the pot. Cover with soups and cook on low 7-9 hours.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Lera, My name is Courtney and I am the crazy recipe lady/friend of Adrienne's! I think I am giving this one a try tomorrow night! It sounds so yummy. Thanks for letting me borrow the great recipe's of other great ladies :-)! There are a couple new one's on my blog as well
http://boylesfamily2007.blogspot.com/

Thanks Again!