Friday, July 18, 2008

Little Lamb


My sister Rie gave us this super cute sleeper as a gift in the hospital. For the record, Greg hates this outfit. He thinks it is down right brutal to dress a little boy in it. I love it and couldn't disagree more! And from the look of these pictures, I believe Palmer sides with me.


Here is a close up of the fluffy little bum and feetsies.

There is a point to this post besides showing off our cutie Palmer. What is your take on the outfit? Is it a hit or a miss? Is Greg right, and this is some cruel form of punishment, or do you agree with me and think he looks oh so sweet?

5 comments:

Stoney said...

I think it is darling. Greg is wrong here. Palmer seems to love it. It definatelt puts a smile on your face.

Rie Pie said...

I think that Greg is just jealous that I didn't buy him a matching one. He looks so hansome!! I love my baby Palmer.

mj said...

i love it...but i know that nate would hate it. c got a duckie outfit that was a similar idea and he never wore it.

Haley Greer said...

Uhm, have you ever seen A Christmas Story? It's TOTALLY like the bunny outfit on there. :)

Lera said...

That's funny Haley. Greg said the same exact thing. At least there isn't a hood with ears on it, right?