Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tales from the Belch?

Yesterday I got to open my Fathers Day present a day early. Lera suggested that I did so that I would have the chance to enjoy it before our busy weekday schedule kicked in. It was Mario Kart Wii, a very popular title. So on Saturday Lera and Rie had their scrapbooking party, and afterwards we had made plans to play the game in four player mode. We took turns taking care of Palmer while we played the game between myself, Lera, Rie, and Shea. But then Palmer decided to let us be and took a nap. Finally, a chance to have the awesome four player action, or so we thought. We had scarfed down pizza before we were playing and I guess it was giving Shea some discomfort. So, then came the belch. BBBBBBRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUPPPPP (gurgle gurgle). It was huge, it had to be at least 80 dB. This totally frightened baby Palmer and he started to cry. He seemed so scared. It was sad and funny at the same time, but needless to say we had to stop our fun game playing to calm baby down again. I couldn't imagine what creature Palmer must have thought was there disrupting his little nap... nope, no monster, just Auntie Shea.

2 comments:

Rie Pie said...

ohhh. You're going to be in so much trouble when Fanny see this. BAH. I can see the skank eye now.

Anonymous said...

People who burp are gross.