Friday, June 6, 2008

Recent Scrapbook Layouts & a Baby Card

Sorry to be so one dimensional lately. Before I had Palmer I remember how it was annoying when the only thing people talked about was their kids, and now I am one of them. Although it pretty much feels like my life revolves around our baby at the moment, I do have other interests. I am excited to get back into scrapbooking once things settle down around here. I've always thought if I was a stay at home mom I could get caught up on my albums, of course I haven't scrapbooked since I had the baby, but I plan on changing that in the next couple weeks. Here are the most recent layouts I have completed and a card I made for our stamp clubs monthly card swap.


products used - cardstock: unknown, pen: Zig, twine: unknown


products used - cardstock: Bazzill, pattern paper: Basic Grey, snaps, stamps and paint: Making Memories, pen: Zig, ribbon: unknown


products used - pattern paper: unknown, chipboard: Scenic Route, font: Arriere Garde (downloaded from Internet), ribbon: unknown, die cut letters: quickutz silhouette

products used: card template: Quickutz Silhouette, pattern paper: Studio 8, cardstock: Bazzill, stamp and ink: Close to My Heart, safety pin: EK Success


Can you tell that the card is enveloped in a diaper? Greg couldn't tell what it was supposed to be until I told him.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

These are so cute! I am totally going to have to scraplift them from you if you don't mind. Happy Birthday today! We totally need to plan a play day this week or next for your b-day!! Hope this day is great and Palmer gives you something good.