Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Since we are celebrating my birthday on Sunday, we decided to celebrate Father's Day a little early in our home. Palmer and I spent yesterday shopping at a few stores in search of Greg's gift. We finally found Mario Kart in stock at our third store, for which I was very grateful! Greg was really excited to get it; he had wanted it since it was released and was very patient for us to have the money for it. We just played a couple rounds, so fun!

Greg is such a good daddy. He loves his little boy. Normally nothing could get him away from a new Nintendo game, believe me, I've tried. But after a couple races he relented the controls to go and take a nap with his sleepy son. I snapped this quick picture just a few moments ago. Palmer, of course, is wide awake, a little game he likes to play with us when we think he is about to go into a deep slumber. My boys are so sweet!

No comments: