Friday, June 20, 2008

Four

I was tagged by Emily this time, a person I know strictly through blogging (Greg and her husband used to be coworkers). I do love reading her blog though. They have the sweetest little girl! We should all get together sometime. This tag is much shorter, only four answers. I bet you readers out there are relieved.

A) Four places I visit over and over:
1. Walmart, I feel like I live there!
2. Park City
3. my sisters' house
4. Orem to see the Jennes
*That's pretty sad that the all the places we visit are in Utah. We really need to vacation more!

B) Four people who email me (regularly):
1. Rie Pie
2. Lisa, hey girl!
3. Rachel, another hello out there!
4. and lately Pam, the YW President

C) Four places I like to eat:
1. The Cheesecake Factory, my new favorite, yum!
2. Red Robin
3. Rodizio Grill
4. Leatherbys

D) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Disneyland
2. shopping
3. at a cropping party
4. relaxing in a hot tub

E) Four TV shows (movies) I would watch over and over:
1. Friends
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. 24

F) Four People I'm tagging:
1. Mindy, because she'll do it anyway, right? :)
2. Rie
3. Jenn
4. Valerie

No comments: