Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recipe - Orange Jello Salad

Greg is having a potluck at his work tomorrow and signed up for a jello salad. So here is what I am making today.

Orange Jello Salad

1 lg. pkg. orange jello
1 sm. can crushed pineapple
2 cans mandarin oranges
1 sm. can frozen orange juice
1 c. cool whip
1 sm. pkg. instant lemon pudding
1 1/2 c. milk

Dissolve jello in 2 cups of boiling water. Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Add thawed undiluted orange juice. Mix in drained mandarin oranges and undrained pineapple. Stir well. Chill until set. For the topping mix milk and pudding. Add cool whip and stir well. Spread on top of jello mixture.

Now you have to be a hard core orange fan for this salad. It has a strong zing to it, but it's very refreshing.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Another good recipe for me to try! Sweet! Also, I will put my chicken cordon bleu recipe on my blog for you tomorrow!