Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hubby Inventory

1. What is his name? Gregory Gene Hess
2. Who eats more? I think we eat about the same, but I eat more regularly, while he'll go awhile not eating much and then totally binge on junk food.
3. Who said I love you first? He did, and later we both agreed it was a little fast. I was taken off guard and quickly said it back. The second time he said it (about a month later), I said it back, and we both actually meant it.
4. Who is taller? He is taller than everyone; he's 6'4".
5. Who is smarter? We have different intelligences. I am book smart and good with language; he is mathematically and spatially minded.
6. Who is more sensitive? Always me, us Nichols girls are good criers. He is very easy going.
7. Who does the laundry? I usually do.
8. Who pays the bills? Greg does.
9. Who mows the lawn? I'm going to sound like a absolute princess saying this, but I have never mowed the lawn in my life. Greg does, and is very good about being a gentleman and doing the "guy jobs," although lately I've realized I need to learn how to do a lot of the guy jobs so that I am self-sufficient.
10. Who cooks more? I am definitely the cook! He has set the kitchen on fire boiling water, truly, it happened.
11. What meals do you cook together? We do bake chocolate chip cookies together. He is the official stirrer because it hurts my hands.
12. Who is more stubborn? Me, for sure.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Greg, he is a good hubby.
14. Who is more clean? I would say me. He is always willing to clean when I ask him, but doesn't seem to notice the mess until I point it out.
15. Who has more siblings? We both have two sisters.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We each have a leg in there.
17. What do you like to do together? Watch sitcoms, play the Gamecube and the Wii, play board games, go on walks, go out to dinner, date.
18. Who eats more sweets? Usually me, I love baked goods, but he loves sugar and can eat an entire bag of Smarties, Laffy Taffy, or any type of candy.
19. Who has more friends? Me, but don't most women?
20. Guilty pleasures? Video games, computer games, playing the drums, guitar and keyboard, and Double Stuffed Oreos.
21. How did you meet? My mom picked him up in the parking lot of the singles ward and invited him over for dinner to meet her daughters.
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but I almost ended up kissing him a couple of times because he took so long.
23. Who proposed? He did on a picnic in the canyons. He recreated the date he took me on when I first realized I was falling for him.
24. His best features? His smile, his dimples, his hair, his height and his tight booty. :)
25. What is his greatest quality? He is so fun and goofy. He always keeps me entertained. He is a good and worthy priesthood holder and very strong in the gospel. He is also proving to be a great daddy!

I'm going to tag Tiffany and Mindy on this one.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love that your mom picked him up from the singles ward parking lot and brought him home. That is a fun story to tell the kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Lera,
Cute, cute tag info. Your mom had great taste in men, boy is Greg a keeper. I love guys that can make you laugh, it lightens up things a lot. Your little boy is looking like he is growing up so much. Love ya, Claire