Friday, May 2, 2008

Handmade Recipe Box

We have a young women auction coming up in a couple of weeks to raise money for camp. Last year I went all out and donated a lot of services and goods. This year I decided I should get something done in advance since I probably won't be up for anything right after the baby is born. I used to sell custom made recipe boxes. I found an extra I had yet to decorate, and put this together with supplies I had on hand. (I'm pretty much out of ribbon now.) I didn't have to buy one thing, and I still think it came out pretty cute.




1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Hi there, the box is way cute! If you need someone who understands being overdue, give me a jingle (5107490443) - hang in there, he will come eventually! Has your dr. talked about eventually inducing yet?