Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"Baby Palmart"

We were released from the hospital Monday afternoon. YAY! I could not wait to get out of there. Greg and I both slept much better at home, and we are getting into a good routine with the baby. He is doing much better breast feeding today. We wanted to thank all our friends and family who have visited and brought gifts and food. We really appreciate all the support!

Today Palmer's 2 1/2 year old cousin, Amaya, came to visit with Aunt Andrea. She was really sweet with Palmer; she was kissing him and softly rubbing his head. She calls him "Baby Palmart." Isn't that just stinkin' cute?

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hey Lera! I was so excited to see that you visited my blog. Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy. I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy every minute of the baby thing...they grow up way too fast.