Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Officially Overdue

Yesterday was the baby's due date and yet we still don't have a baby. It was not from a lack of trying though. I went on about a mile walk with Erin, Tennisa and Greg in the morning. I started having contractions on the walk. When I got home they continued. Greg and I did some weeding in the afternoon. The contractions were still going. I cleaned house, still having contractions. At 6:00 pm I started timing them. They were steadily 15 minutes apart. I had my visiting teachers over and then I ran some errands. All the time having steady contractions. Unfortunately they totally stopped at 11:00 pm. By then I was so exhausted I just decided to go to sleep instead of doing something physical to try and get them going again. Oh well, a whole day suffering through contractions for nothing!

2 comments:

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

Hey there my friend... Just got your email and decided to pop over and catch up.. How exciting for you to have a new little one almost here. I cant' wait to see photos!!!!
I miss you gals tons and hope that all goes well during the delivery~!!
lol
T

Jenn said...

Sorry that all those things didn't take! Maybe tomorrow!