Thursday, April 24, 2008

Me - from A to Z

A - Attached or single? Eternally attached
B - Best friend? Jenny Jenne
C - Cake or pie? Cake, but I do like some pies too
D - Day of choice? Friday, you have to whole weekend to look forward to
E - Essential item? Right now... water, I drink like a camel!
F - Favorite color? Blue
G - Gummy bears or worms? Worms, they last longer
H - Hometown? West Valley, still here too
I - Indulgences? Desserts, like three a day! Will have to limit that after the baby is born... Oh, and hot baths, think I might take one now
J - January or July? I like both
K - Kids? A baby boy, very shortly (crossing fingers) on the way
L - Life isn't complete without? My family and the gospel
M - Marriage date? January 4, 2005
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges, they have been my one constant craving through pregnancy
P - Phobias or fears? Spiders, snakes, anything icky and crawly
Q - Quote? "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among stars." - Les Brown
R - Reason to smile? I almost have a new baby boy!
S - Season of choice? Spring
T - Tag who?: London and Rie, they just started blogging today, so this will give them a good start (by the way, tagging means you fill out this survey on your blog)
U - Unknown fact about me? I say "I'm poopy" instead of "I'm pooped" when I'm tired, freaks people out
V - Vegetable? Green beans
W - Worst habit? Biting my fingernails
X - X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, the results are much more fun
Y - Your favorite food? Pizza and Stove Top Stuffing, not together
Z - Zodiac sign? Gemini

1 comment:

London said...

I didn't know you liked that quote like I do. How's Palmer doing... I'm very excited to meet him :)